Taco soup is a popular crockpot recipe.. .here is another verison.
Taco SoupRecipe is by Anita Edge.
1 lb. ground beef
1 (1.12-oz.) taco seasoning packet
1/4 cup water
1 (15-oz.) can black beans, undrained
1 (15-oz.) can Texas ranch beans, undrained
1 (16-oz.) can kidney beans, undrained
1 (16-oz.) can chili beans, undrained
1 (15.25-oz.) can corn, drained
1 (24-oz.) jar Picante sauce
1. Brown ground beef over medium-high heat on stove-top. Drain fat.
2. Add in taco seasoning and 1/4 cup water.
3. Put beef in slow cooker. Add all other ingredients.
4. Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours.
5. Serve with sour cream, shredded cheese and tortilla chips, if desired.