Today is Slow Cooking Thursday! Post your favorite crockpot recipe on your blog and go visit Sandra at Diary of a SAHM and add your link and title. Don’t forget to comment!
by Julie Kay.
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 (1.5-oz.) packet dry enchilada seasoning mix
1/2 cup chopped green and white onions or fresh chopped onion, celery, bell pepper and parsley seasoning blend
1/2 tsp. chopped garlic
1 (10-oz.) can Ro-tel tomatoes
1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese
Shredded lettuce, grated cheese and sour cream, if desired
1. Put chicken, enchilada seasoning mix, onions or fresh onion, celery, bell pepper and parsley blend, garlic and Rotel tomatoes into slow cooker.
2. Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours.
3. Stir in cream cheese and cook for an additional 30 minutes or until the cheese melts.
4. Remove mixture with slotted spoon and fill tortillas with enchilada mixture.
5. Top with garnishes, if desired, and roll up tortilla for a hearty meal.