From Recipe is by Julie Kay.
6 large oranges
3/4 cup shredded coconut
1/4 cup chopped pecans
6 large marshmallows
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. sugar
1. Slice the top off each orange and set aside.
2. Remove pulp of each orange and put in mixing bowl.
3. Add coconut and pecans and mix with pulp. Spoon mixture into each orange and place a top back on each one.
4. Cook on Low for 1 hour. Remove top of each orange and put 1 large marshmallow into each one.
5. Mix cinnamon and sugar together.
6. When marshmallow begins to melt, sprinkle with cinnamon/sugar mixture and serve.