Charity from All Things Hold Together has tagged me with a kitchen mem . So here we go….
8 Things From My Kitchen:
1. I have 2 full size crockpots and 1 Little Dipper.
This is probably not a suprise cause I have a couple of thousand crockpot recipes.
2. I cook very little red meat .
- Instead we use ground turkey for hamburger meat, chicken & fish ( especially salmon )
3. My kids eat what we eat. No special ordering. This includes:
- salads ( especially this ).
4. I love to cook and collect recipes.
- Menu Plan Monday at Org Junkie has become a great way to do this.
5. I have a bread machine, but don’t use it.
- But I would like to, maybe this winter?
6. I dislike doing the dishes
- My ds Peter is in charge of unloading the dishwasher
- I am training ds Naomi to load.
7. I cook what ever I want to eat, because
- dh will eat anything
- so will kids ( see number 3 )
8. My most requested meal is Mom’s Famous Tortilla Casserole
I am tagging
Have fun girls!