• Nonstick cooking spray
• 1 (2 lb.) boneless pork loin, trimmed of fat and cut into 4 pieces
• 2 large red bell peppers, cored, seeded, cut into strips
• 1/3 c. prepared teriyaki sauce
• 2 tbsp. rice vinegar
• 1 tsp. dried red pepper flakes
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 1/4 c. creamy peanut butter
• Cooked rice
• 1/2 c. chopped green onions (white part and half of dark-green stalks)
• 1/4 c. chopped dry-roasted peanuts
• 2 limes, cut into 8 to 12 wedges
Coat inside of slow cooker with nonstick spray. Place pork, bell peppers, teriyaki sauce, rice vinegar, red pepper flakes and garlic in cooker. Cover and cook on low setting until pork is fork tender, 8 to 9 hours.
Remove pork from cooker and coarsely chop. Add peanut butter to liquid in cooker; stir well to dissolve peanut butter and blend with liquid to make the sauce. Return pork to sauce and toss to coat the meat.
Serve in shallow bowls over hot rice. Sprinkle with green onions and peanuts. Pass lime wedges.