Today is Slow Cooking Thursday, hosted by Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom . Share a recipe on your blog and go link it at her blog.
Please come back and join me for Freezer Food Friday…
From Julie Kay
Serves 6 to 8.
1 (2- to 3-lb.) corned beef roast
1 cup water
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup brown sugar
1. Slice fat off the corned beef and put beef into the slow cooker. Add water.
2. In a small bowl, mix Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and brown sugar.
3. Spoon half of the glaze mixture on the corned beef and refrigerate remaining glaze.
4. Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours.
5. Remove beef from cooker and spoon on remaining glaze mixture.
6. Serve with cooked wedges of cabbage